Popular Posts

Monday 1 December 2014

pink lemonade review

Pink lemonade sell from etsyhttps://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/pinklemonadeshop?ref=s2-header-shopname click here for her fantastic pads!
The pad that  I bought was pink 10" minky topped.
 I love this Pad! It is super absorbent and you can't feel any moisture  on it!  I wore this pad twice during my cycle, my only problem with this pad us that the minky doesn't seem as soft as before it was washed, I know that they don't stay the same softness but however it felt less soft than other minky pads I have used before.
Other than that small thing this pad was fantastic!
The stitching was impeccable, not a single fault!
It is super comfy also!
Here is the pad that I got
Absolutely perfect! 
Thanks for reading.  
Rachel 
Ask me anything you like reusablerachel@gmail.com 
Please comment and follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment